Excellent opportunity for a board certified or board eligible Gastroenterologist (Advanced GI) in north central Texas. Experienced physicians as well as Fellows will be considered.
- Traditional Inpatient / Outpatient Practice
- Hospital-Employed or Group Buy-In / Partnership Available
- Call 1:4
- Lucrative Compensation Package + Incentive Program
- Sign-On Bonus, Relocation Assistance, Student Loan Repayment, etc.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible
- Texas Medical License (active or ability to obtain)
- ERCP and EUS Procedures
This quaint Texas city is a great place to raise a family with a low crime rate and excellent school systems. Enjoy the low cost of living and community atmosphere while also having access to city amenities and an international airport just a short drive away.
For more information please call 866-625-6639 or text 972-426-2590 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: Texas, TX, physician jobs, gastroenterology jobs, GI, gastroenterologist