Excellent opportunity for a board certified or board eligible GI Hospitalist in north central Texas. Experienced physicians as well as Fellows will be considered.
- 7 On / 7 Off Schedule
- In-house 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. & on call after hours
- 564-bed facility with all specialties represented
- Hospital-Employed Position
- Lucrative Compensation Package
- Sign-On Bonus, Relocation Assistance, Student Loan Repayment, etc.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible
- Texas Medical License (active or ability to obtain)
This quaint Texas city is a great place to raise a family with a low crime rate and excellent school systems. Enjoy the low cost of living and community atmosphere while also having access to city amenities and an international airport just a short drive away.
For more information please call 866-625-6639 or text 972-426-2590 or email your CV to email@example.com
Keywords: Texas, TX, physician jobs, gastroenterology jobs, GI, gastroenterologist, hospitalist