New / Recent Grads Encouraged To Apply!
Exciting opportunity for a board eligible or board certified Dermatologist to join a well-established dermatology practice in the Texas Hill Country between Austin and San Antonio. This full-time, employed position offers uncompromised income potential while also allowing for a great work/life balance.
- 100% Outpatient General Dermatology
- Monday – Friday Office Hours, 3-5 day work week available
- Limited Call
- Non-Clinical Operational/Business Support Provided
- Competitive Compensation Package Including:
- Full Benefits
- Sign On Bonus
- Relocation Assistance
- Loan Forgiveness
- Equity Ownership/Partnership Opportunities
- Board Eligible or Board Certified by the American Board of Dermatology or the American Osteopathic Board of Dermatology
- Texas Medical Licensure (active or ability to obtain)
San Marcos is located on the Interstate 35 corridor only 30 miles southwest of Austin and 50 miles northeast of San Antonio. This growing community of approximately 60,000 offers the amenities of the large nearby cities without the traffic headaches of Austin and/or San Antonio. The natural beauty of the area including the San Marcos River and year round recreational activities ad to the quality of life in this historic city.
For more information on this or other positions, please call 866-625-6639
or text 972-426-2590 or email your CV to email@example.com
Keywords: San Marcos, Austin, San Antonio, Hill Country, TX, physician jobs, Travis County, Texas, dermatology jobs, dermatologist